Standard rate: single £18, couple £32
Reduced rate*: single £9, couple £16
For 12 months, January to December, renewable in January each year. If you join after 1 September then the membership fee runs until the end of the following year.
*The reduced rate is for those who are on low incomes. Please assess which rate you pay. If one member in a double membership is low-waged or unwaged, feel free to choose a figure between the full and reduced rates. If you are unable to pay a subscription at this time, you are still welcome to join the Fellowship – please contact the membership secretary (details below).
Quaker Meeting membership: £15 (or £40 for three years).
How to pay
Cheque: payable to QLGF, post with the completed form
On-line transfer/ Standing Order:
- Account name: QLGF
- Sort code: 08-92-90
- Account number: 50079793
Please put some identification with your electronic payment or standing order.
Send by post to: Zem Moffat, Quaker Meeting House, 38 Elmbank Crescent, Glasgow G2 4PS
We look forward to welcoming you.
QLGF is a Fellowship of people of any sexual or gender identity within the Religious Society of Friends (Quakers) in Britain. It welcomes people seeking an inclusive spiritual home, and provides a voice and a space for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex Quakers, and for Quakers interested in sexuality and equality. Quakers have a historic witness to equality, and believe that ‘human sexuality is a divine gift , forming part of the complex union of mind and spirit which is our humanity. QLGF therefore welcomes those of all sexual and gender identities as equals within the glorious diversity of creation.
- We are Quakers, running QLGF according to Quaker principles, but welcoming non-Quakers.
- We are a supportive and friendly national Fellowship
- We publish a regular Newsletter and arrange gatherings for worship and enrichment
- We support a number of Local Groups.
- We offer advice on sexual orientation and gender identity to those in local Quaker Meetings.
- We encourage and support our membership to campaign for equality for all LGBT+ persons, in the UK